CALORIES

Options
I have a little over 1000 left for the day and I am not very hungry at all. I have digestive/intestional issues so some days I really just don't get hungry at all due to symptoms. What can I do to kill most of those calories?

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, nuts, protien shake, avacado.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    protein shakes! yoplait smoothies are great too, very tasty and feels like your having a naughty treat. Good luck.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I must add I am not even the slightest bit hungry and my current symptom is I am bloated to the point of where it hurts to even drink water.
  • jen0619
    Options
    protein shakes! yoplait smoothies are great too, very tasty and feels like your having a naughty treat. Good luck.

thank you.
  • JenB111
    Options
    Arbonne Chocolate protein shake in the blender with banana and peanut butter! Really yummy!! And the Arbonne shakes are really good. Let me know if you want to try some, and I can order them for you! Good Luck!
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If you are not hungry at all, don't eat them. Tomorrow try to ration better. I am one who eats most of my exercise calories, but it's certainly not going to hurt you to let the calories go this time. I would hate to force it if I was feeling bloated already!

I actually go under my calories some days and over other days. I've lost 11 pounds this month alone and know I'm netting a minimum of 1200 calories a day. I think the ups and downs (nothing drastic) are keeping my body on it's toes!

If you did this a lot, I certainly wouldn't recommend it. (I feel like someone is going to come down on me for this response so I'm trying to cover my butt :-)
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i just drank some chocolate milk to get my calories up to 1200... it was delicous :-)

but now i feel supppeerr full so not too sure about that if you're having trouble with water
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    If you are trying to lose maybe you shouldn't force it. Maybe later you will be hungry for something light, until than I wouldn't eat if you just not hungry and even bloated feeling....That's just what I would do anyway ...Just listen to your body on that one.
    Than again though you might feel better if you ate something, maybe you are bloated from something you ate earlier.
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh and I should add that if you truly want to eat your calories, then I'm sorry I didn't actually answer your question!! Nuts (cashews are my personal favorite) pack a lot of calories in a little package, with lots of protein!
  • jen0619
    Options
    Its a love hate thing with food (along with list of things) and my body I really do appreciate all of these responses and I am just maintaing forgot to mention that. I will try a smoothie or some juice. I just hate days like this is brings me down because I love food so incredibly much.

I would like to say thank you though :)
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    I have a little over 1000 left for the day and I am not very hungry at all. I have digestive/intestional issues so some days I really just don't get hungry at all due to symptoms. What can I do to kill most of those calories?

I feel for ya girl, Im in the same boat. Have a hard time eating due to those intestinal sensitivities and such. So im interested in seeing what advice we can get :) Hang in there.
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options

I feel for ya girl, Im in the same boat. Have a hard time eating due to those intestinal sensitivities and such. So im interested in seeing what advice we can get :) Hang in there.
  • jen0619
    Options

Ahh finally someone to relate to! Its a toughy and thanks a ton. I'm curious besides smoothies what I can concoct