Power Workout Playlists!

Options
You'd think that owning 80+ gigs of music would mean that I have been able to assemble a kickass playlist. I haven't because I haven't had the patience tor time to go through my music and decide what pumps me up.

Suggestions on great tracks? If I have them, I can assemble from there. Or I could download new music. I'm just wondering what other people enjoy listening to :)

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Simple solution would be...take the time to go through your music.

Or...

Start all over...search for new music and make your playlist as you go.

I use Motion Traxx...it is free and they give you the beats per minute.
  • Tildy828
    Tildy828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry Birthday, Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow, Journey, Any way you want it, , Pink Raise your glass, Katy Perry Last Friday Night, Journey Don't stop Believin', Pink Get this party started, Bon Jovi Shes a lil Runaway, Nicki Minaj Super Bass, Pink Trouble, Darious Rucker Wagon Wheel, Britay Spears Womanizer and Circus, Beastie Boys Brass Monkey..... YES, im an 80's child! LOL
  • LoveSweatAndCheeseburgers
    Options
    I recommend the workout playlists on Amazon. You can listen to them offline on your smartphone, you just have to use the Amazon Music app. I have Amazon Prime so I get a few really good ones for free. I enjoy 55 Top Hits- Workout Mix but there are also playlists in other genres.