Decided I would share with everyone

Options
MamaRiss
MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
So, I've been reluctant to share my pictures here ( they are already on my profile), but decided that since it is seeing everyone else's progess that keeps me going I should do it too. So here goes, lets hope I get this right the first time. I started out last October between 180-185 pounds, at 5'4" tall. I looked like ****, and I had to wear a ball dress in a month. I paniced and I ordered the 24 day Challenge kit from a friend that sells Advocare. Worst idea ever, lost about 5 pounds, and gained it right back as soon as I stopped. Enter depression for a few months. In March this year, I was coming up on my 29th birthday, and realized I needed to make a change. So I set a goal of reaching 130 pounds by my 30th birthday. I'm ten pounds away now, still chugging away. I have good weeks, and bad weeks, some bad days, but every day is a new day to try again. So here come the pictures. In a few days when this years ball gown arrives, I'll add a comparison with last years. first pair is from october, second pair from april, third pair from last week at 144 lbs

Beforepic1.jpgbeforepic2.jpg

Duringweightlosspictures044.jpgDuring2.jpg

014edit.jpg016edit.jpg

Replies

• bbeth1109
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations. I think the toughest part is sticking with it. You will look fabulous in your ball gown.
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! We'll done!

You have given me some extra motivation as my starting stats are similar to yours (5'3" and 176lb) .
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, keep up the great work! my goal is to be 140 pounds too.:flowerforyou:
  • Phanntom
    Phanntom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking good.....obvious progress.
  • J_Fabulous
    J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh! Em! Gee! You are looking GREAT!! Keep it up.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are doing awesome! :)
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking to your guns! You look great, keep going :)
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AWE.SOME!
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow well done you !!
  • denise31992
    denise31992 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • kat2brigid
    Options
    Wohoo! You are really inspiring...keep up the great work!
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ha nice! You did a good job!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    That is an inspiring transformation! Congratulations on hanging in there through the bad weeks and the bad days. I think you will be the belle of the ball!
  • findingmarina
    Options
    I can really identify with you and I am very glad you posted your progress. I am also 29, started at 185 lbs and I am also 5'4. I want to be 150lbs and later 135 ish....we will see.

Thank you and congrats!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I could help inspire some others. It is certainly tough sometimes, but so worth it.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sometimes posting these types of pictures is self-motivation enough! You can see where you were, where you are now, and it makes it that much easier to keep going to get to where you want to be! Keep up the great work!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yay keep going! You are doing so well! That ball gown is going to look amazing on you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!