Hello...

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Eve and I'm new to this website. I got online looking for a place that I can hold myself accountable for what I do to my body. I'm so sick of seeing my "muffin top" that I'm finally committing myself to getting back in shape but Better. So I have no excuses to blame anything or anyone but myself. I'm looking forward to end result knowing I have plenty of miles to run and lots of hard work, sweat and sore muscles to ache over. I hope to find great & inspiring people here. I'm a mother of three and my youngest and I spend our time being goofy, having fun, and being as active as possible. If there's anyone from the SoCal (Ventura Co) area, let me know. Maybe we can start a walking group or a Healthy Mom & Tot group. Best wishes to all of you and just know that you are a Beautiful person God created. Keep shining, Keep smiling, Keep moving and Always be True to Yourself...Eve

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!
  • KSJ1
    KSJ1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, just joined tonight. My office is doing a "90 day Challenge/Biggest Loser" contest. In the first week I didnt lose any weight.
    Started exercising, just have to be more consistant! This looks like a pretty good site to track food and exersize, with me luck!
  • dacwoman
    Options
    Hi,
    Believe in yourself and love yourself enough to do your very best everyday. And if you have a bad day, remember to not beat yourself up over it..... Just start again the next day. Those baby steps put together add up. Good luck and never stop believing in you!
  • KSJ1
    KSJ1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah, I had a bad day today. Had to stop by the grocery, ALMOST went to the bakery, passed right by it, got yogurt instead, I guess thats a victory, huh?
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some accountability!
  • luzeero
    Options
    HI EVERYONE:
    I really am ready to start my life going again. I know that it will be tough because of my age but I will surely try my damnest.
    The best of life is yet to come. Take care and reach for your GOAL!!!