Hello from MN!

Options
New to this site, and love it. Feel it is just the jump start I need to help me stay motivated to live a healthier life and lose the 10 pounds I've gained in the last year as well! Would love some "fitness pals" to help keep me accountable. (My coworkers may be a bit TOO close???) Thanks, ED

Replies

• edahl3
    edahl3 Posts: 2
    Options
    wink:
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    hello, I am also live in MN. Great job finding us here at my fitness pal. I hope all is going well. I have lost 113lbs(not from using this app) already and have 25 more to go. Best of luck to you
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I TOO am from MN
  • sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi i am from MN too funny how we found this website.
  • mzkayvee
    mzkayvee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also from MN!!! :D
  • sarakaufman
    Options
    Ok girls since I know that you get snow were your at shovling for an hour outside what do you think the calories burned would be? I have no clue.
  • NancyHukka
    Options
    About 400 calories an hour snow shoveling. Browse under cardiovascular exercises and you will find it, I know I shoveled A LOT on Saturday!
  • sarakaufman
    Options
    I live in coon rapids and yeah there is a lot of snow around. My parents live in Alexandria they got a lot to I guess I am so sick of snow but shoveling lets you get a work out in plus if you have to go anywhere you will get that workout in for you need to leave.
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I see a bunch of us from MN....I'm sure not loving the weather, but I do love MFP!! Good luck on your journey!! :smile: