The 17 Day Diet: Day 16

Options
Another day down...only one more to go! I seem to have hit a wall with my weight loss. I haven't lost anything since last week, Thursday. I am excited that I can feel a difference and have adopted good eating habits that will last a lifetime. My lbs lost may have slowed for now, I'm convinced more will come off soon.

Is anyone else doing the plan? If so, how is it going?

Take care,
Lori

Replies

• jeharris16
    Options
    Yes I am! I am on day 9 and I have lost 7lbs. Most of that was in the first 3 or 4 days. I know that most of the lbs was water weight, however I think I would have lost more but I have cheated a little bit on 2 of the days. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing!
  • Sammy261984
    Options
    what is this diet? i want to try
  • annasid78
    Options
    Me too.... what is this??
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ???? What is the diet?
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im with everyone else...whats this about?
  • LKrebill
    LKrebill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    If you go to www.17daydiet.com you'll find out more. Basically, its a plan that has made me realize how important it is to eat unprocessed foods and get plenty of water. That is the very short jist of it. I love it!
  • lizthompson
    Options
    I'm on it and so is my husband...just started the 3rd phase. I've lost 27lbs and he's lost 25lbs (since Jan. 3rd). Stick with it and it will be worth it! I hit a bit of a lull after 3wks (that lasted about 5 days) but ramped up my exercise a bit and it's working well again. I also think that women's hormonal cycles will cause a bit of a lull at times and then you lose big again after things even out. We did have a couple days where we allowed a couple treats in moderation (2 birthday parties in Feb) and we didn't gain anything from it. Good luck!

For those who want more info, it's a pretty strict (for the first phase, than get's better) 17 day diet that incorporates lower carb & lower fat foods for the first cycle (17days). There are 2 more main 17 day cycles that reintroduce your natural carbs and good fats and all the foods you love to eat. Teaches you portion sizing & healthy eating habits balanced with exercise (17-30min/day). It works, it's healthy, and you feel great.