Need a few friends for some support!

Options
I'm not new to the MFP app, but I am new to the community! I had no idea all of you guys were here! You're such kind and inspirational people, I'd love to be a part of this group.

I started my fitness journey last year. I had been very ill and spent most of my time in bed, for months at a time. I had absolutely no strength and at the end of the day I was always exhausted! I finally decided to make a change and to start regaining my strength. Well, along with regularly working out, my health also improved. I've been staying away from the gym for a while after tearing my MCL, but am finally getting back in to it and would really like some support.

I'd love to hear from some of you! Add me as a friend if you'd like.

Cheers,

Kale

Replies

• patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Kale,

I am glad you are feeling better and getting back into the swing of things!

My name is Patrick, 38, was 240, now 220 and first goal is to get under 200 and and then 180.

I would be more than happy to join you on your journey and encourage and support you along the way as well as anyone else who wants a friend.

Please feel free to add.

Patrick.
  • Amelia0471
    Options
    Hey Kale!

Im always looking for new friends feel free to add me so we can reach our goals!

Amelia
  • chickeyumass
    chickeyumass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm taking a trip to Miami in November and looking to lose that last 10 pounds. I work out with weight three times per week, walk three miles in my neighborhood 3-5 times and take spin twice a week. All about my diet now. I've been successful with low carb diets in past, but my personal trainer says I should not stop eating my oatmeal every morning. Looking for any tricks!
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi Kale,

I completely understand the fight of trying to regain what you once had. Friend request sent, and anyone else can add me as well.

Jake
  • mbegum28
    mbegum28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kale,

I recently discovered the message boards too, everyone has been really supportive. I recently made a big move from London UK to Dallas Texas and i've managed to put on some weight. Currently exercising 5 days a week and trying my best to get back to my old self.

Hopefully we can offer each other support.

Mona
  • missvalentino98
    Options
    HI :D

I am gabriella I am currently 215 just started today :D I live in Virginia!