greek yogurt

Options
Tonight for dinner I made a BLT (with fake bacon) and instead of using mayo or light mayo, I used Fage Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt. It tasted AMAZING! 2 Tbls was only 15 calories, 1g carbs, 0g fat, and 3g of protein.

TRY IT!

Replies

• Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That does sound good. Thanks!
  • Jaffar_Bufford
    Options
    BOMB!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    why are you using facon (fake bacon)? Bacon is delicious, and you can get kinds that don't have all the preservatives.

Good to know I can use greek yogurt for a condiment, though. I hadn't thought to try it that way. Thanks for the tip.
  • mdeguzman
    Options
    I use greek yogurt with onion soup mix to make a great low fat dip for my veggies. Anything sour cream can do greek yogurt can do better. Want a sweet treat? Add Raw honey and cinnamon.:happy:
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Greek yogurt! I chop up fruit and crumble Kashi Vanilla Island cereal in it for a power packed breakfast. yummy!
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    I love love fage. it is so filling isnt it? Little calories but makes me feel like I really indulged. I eat it everyday! lol I sound like an infomercial!!
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    I have Fage NF yogurt every night. I use it as a side dip for Medierranean dishes. I sometimes eat it with lowfat honey grahams and dark chocolate to replace marshmallow. It's my own little s'mores. And I've used it to replace whip cream and mayo. More often though, I just have it plain with some cut-up fresh fruits.