Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Last week vs. the "typical" week...

Over the past 7 days...

1 - 80 calorie coffee vs. 7 - 340 calorie coffees
6 - 100% tracked, under calorie goal days and 1 tracked "cheat day" (still under calorie) vs. 7 un-tracked, unaccountable days
1 - take out lunch with an educated approach for the whole week vs. 5 - blissfully ignorant lunch choices
2 liters of water every day and 1 small cup of diet soda with dinner vs. 3 diet cokes all day and no water

Completely manageable small changes that make a big difference.

6.2lbs of a difference.

There's still a long way to go, but it's a start.

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Very nice! Love how you are tracking all the "differences". Congrats on the changes and the loss!
  • huckabeebug
    huckabeebug Posts: 41 Member
    awesome!
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Keep up the great work!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    great work! keep it up!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    yesss! i went to lunch with some old coworkers last week-- chinese food. asked for mine without sauce. was mocked a bit. whatever. i sat and watched them each consume at LEAST 1500 calories in each of their dishes. it's CRAZY how really and truly tracking every single thing helps.
  • burtonvdp
    burtonvdp Posts: 19 Member
    Over the past 7 days...

1 - 80 calorie coffee vs. 7 - 340 calorie coffees
    6 - 100% tracked, under calorie goal days and 1 tracked "cheat day" (still under calorie) vs. 7 un-tracked, unaccountable days
    1 - take out lunch with an educated approach for the whole week vs. 5 - blissfully ignorant lunch choices
    2 liters of water every day and 1 small cup of diet soda with dinner vs. 3 diet cokes all day and no water

Completely manageable small changes that make a big difference.

6.2lbs of a difference.

There's still a long way to go, but it's a start.

Even if you didn't lose a pound I bet you are feeling better? After starting to watch what I eat (I still eat some fast food but I pay attention to what I order), I noticed more energy, less headaches, and that feeling of being bloated all the time went away.
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Awesome ... Congrats !
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Great work, keep it going :)
  • sammik929
    sammik929 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks everyone. Yes I am feeling much better, and comparing it to what I would normally do has put in to perspective for sure. Here's go a great week 2!!
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Way to go! And the nice thing about having such a good week--it makes it that much easier to have ANOTHER good week.
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Awesome post. You can do this.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    The changes you made are so everyday(80%) doable and that is what will help you keep the weight off. Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!