im amazed at this site!

Options
I joined a few days ago and I love it! I have only been eating healthy for 2 days now. I don't even feel deprived or anything.
I think keeping a journal of what you are eating is so beneficial to the whole process. I have told myself forever I wanted to do this and wish I would have done before now. The best thing is I've discovered things that are actually yummy and good for you!

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbie! :flowerforyou:

You're in the right place...keep posting :flowerforyou:

Keep it real :happy:
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome glad to hear your enthusiasm
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It's so true... I couldn't have started this journey properly without myfitnesspal! You will just keep loving it more and more!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    It is a wonderful site and these are wonderful people who help encourage each other. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    I have been using the site for almost a month and I love it too....don't feel deprived or like I'm dieting at all. It's so simply wonderful!

3374921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter[/url
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the marathon!!!!
  • sarahsper
    Options
    Im amazed too!! i have been using the app on my i phone for 10 days now and tonight i thought id check out the internet version and ive found all this inspiration i never knew was here!! wow, wish it was all available to view on my phone though as my laptop is on its last legs and only works half the time!! Just think i was happy enough using just the app with no encouragement but now i know where i can turn for advice and encouragement!! Thanks all