Gunnar Peterson's Core workout on the ball

Options
Just wondering if anyone is doing the full body workout on the ball with Gunnar Peterson? I find it very challenging and I do it every other day. I am over 100lbs over weight and am trying to change that. I get super frustrated since it seems no matter what I do, I keep inching up in weight..I stick to a good, organic healthy diet and still my wieght creeps up..anyone?

Replies

• pinktreehands
    Options
    I'm not currently doing this workout, but I used it to lose baby weight a few years ago... And it IS challenging! Just do your best and modify as needed to avoid injury. Also, be mindful of your portion sizes since it isn't just what you eat, but how much you eat. Make sure you include EVERYTHING you ingest into your food diary. Drinks, condiments, if you use oil for a sautee, etc. If you still see your weight increasing, then you need to have blood work done to make sure your thyroid hormone levels are high enough. Talk to your doctor about this. Print your food diary entries. Maybe your doc will have suggestions.
  • kellielegg
    Options
    thank you. I had my thyroid removed so am on replacement chemicals. I know my balances are off but they are still trying to balance me. I am so frustrated and it simply demotivates me..makes me want to quit. thanks for the input.