last year of my 30's!! HAVE to get the weight off!! :(

Options
Hey all, 3rd times a charm on here. I just turned 39 and feeling pretty depressed about the 15-20 (maybe more - who knows? too scared to get on the scale) but I've gained. :( I have to turn it around this time. My pants won't fit and I don't want to buy new ones. If you're willing to join me on this journey (again!) I'd love to have your support... in turn, support you.

I just joined a boot camp 3x a week at 5am and on weekends (Saturday). Also, trying to eat healthy with a pretty serious addiction to sugar. As well as red wine and beer, the alcohol I blame a lot on my weight gain but the more depressed I became about my weight the more I drank so here we are...

Not to post a pity party but more to get inspired.

Thanks so much for listening. Could really use the friends right now.

Have a good day y'all. :smile:

Replies

• crittycrittybangbang
    Options
    Hi there!
    I had joined back up again almost 2 months ago after gaining about 30 lbs in the last 2 years (happy relationships=lots of food!) lol MyFitnessPal doesn't reflect my weight loss, but so far, I am 12 lbs lighter (it's slow but steady.) Just remember to take it one day at a time, be really honest about what you eat and choose foods high in protein (which will keep you full so much longer.) You can do this, girl! :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Well, time to just get on the scale and do it. :flowerforyou:

Honestly, I would stay this age forever if I could- the 40s are ****ing amazing!
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started doing this a few months ago. Thankfully a few years left in the 30's (even though I still feel in the 20's). Those lbs rapidly creep up on you. Just know that you can do it, and you can do it without giving up the beer and wine! Trust me, I'm only starting and already down a fair amount. It's not about the number on the scale, it's the direction that number moves week after week.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Third time is a charm!:)