Stay at home mom, looking for support! :)

Options
Hi guys, I'm 5'3" and currently 150lbs. Looking to lose 30 more and would like to add a few friends for motivation! I had an old profile here that I recently deleted with quite a few lovely ladies that I miss already!!! So if you recognize the pics on my new page, then add me again please. :smile:

I exercise 6 days/week, including cardio and strength training, which I love. Food is my struggle and so for now, I'm back to measuring and logging all of it on MPF and my diary is open to friends. I've hit a standstill right now and haven't lost any weight or inches in one month so I'm really needing a boost. I'm a positive person and would like to meet the same! :drinker:

The pic below is the most recent before/after I have, same dress. The before is from April (180lbs, highest was 203lbs in January).The after is me now, 150lbs.

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone luck and success! :heart:

pink-2.jpg

Replies

• carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm a stay at home mom too. :)
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job, keep up the good work. That kinda change takes dedication and hard work. Add me if ya like.
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I don't know why my pic isn't working right, I resized it already...

And as per hubby's request, I only have females on my list. :tongue:
  • motherof2kids2014
    Options
    hello I'm 5'3 also and a stay at home mom as well as looking for motivation too
    sent you a request :)
  • mamafelfleh
    mamafelfleh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I don't know why my pic isn't working right, I resized it already...

And as per hubby's request, I only have females on my list. :tongue:

lol!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    Options
    Yep, it's kinda silly but it works better for us that way. :wink:
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    Options
    Bump! In hopes of some old fitness pal friends finding me.. :smile:
  • marvinq42
    marvinq42 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What about guys who are already married with kids?