Lots down lots to go! Before and now :)

Options
Dayniie
Dayniie Posts: 55 Member
I always thought I wouldnt be able to lose all the weight I wanted, but after taking a few new pics and comparing, I cant physically see it but in the photos I can!! Im so proud of myself, I have never been able to stick to losing weight til now and I just wanted to share because im so excited!
2v00l1j.jpg2w2ke42.jpg
2vn50df.jpg
15i6tsn.jpg

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you! Keep up the great work!
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think that taking pictures at the start is the hardest thing to do, but by doing it, you're demonstrating that you're determined to succeed. Now that you're succeeding, isn't it great to see that difference in pictures? You are doing great...keep it up!
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It's a noticeable difference, well done! Seeing changes really does help motivate me too. :smile:
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep it up! :D
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A very noticeable difference hun. Keep up the good work. x
  • Dayniie
    Options
    Thanks guys x
    Still have so far to go. I set a goal weight with my personal trainer im only 2kgs off that. (Shes the same weight and height as my goal) but 2kgs doesnt seem anywhere close to what she looks like! Just gotta fight this saggy tummy!
  • sylviac2911
    Options
    Good for you what a big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Dayniie
    Options
    No more flaps and folds!! :D
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can def see a difference. Keep it up :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    And there is good reason for you to be proud--huge difference!! Congrats...and keep it up!!
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look great you gorgeous kiwi girl! Keep it up! That you even exercise when in Christchurch is amazing, I would have shrivelled up and died from the cold by now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!