Hi

Options
Hi all, I'm new to the site and really loving it so far. I've wanted to lose "just 10 pounds" for the last 3 years, but somehow added an extra ten each year instead. I'm very committed to sticking it out and changing my lifestyle for the better. It's encouraging to read and hear everyone working towards their goals. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• LarissaBrianne
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to the site and really loving it so far. I've wanted to lose "just 10 pounds" for the last 3 years, but somehow added an extra ten each year instead. I'm very committed to sticking it out and changing my lifestyle for the better. It's encouraging to read and hear everyone working towards their goals. Thanks for reading!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome, Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
    :heart: Lauren
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. this is a great site with wonderful people. :smile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WELCOME :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • janameyer
    Options
    Welcome-I really am enjoying this site as well. It is very helpful. Good luck to you in your weight loss. Maybe together we can all make it happen this time.

Jana
  • heatherskittle
    Options
    Hey! Same here. Just 10 or 15...but somehow I kept gaining. So now I'm tryin to actually lose the weight! Keep in touch. We'll motivate eachother. ha:tongue: