Hi

Options
:smile: :smile: Hey all
My Name is Renata im 22 and 165cm tall and weigh 100kg at the moment.
I have set myself a goal to loose 25kg by the 28th of December this year this is the heaviest I have ever been and it all happened in the last 2 years. My biggest worry is that I will end up with saggy skin (I know its a vein thing to think about) but I just want to look good at the end of this journey. I would love some tip and tricks on what kind of exercise to do to make Shure I get the best body I can. At the moment im going to the gym for 5 days for a minimum of 60 minutes. and eating a low carb diet. and trying to drink my minimum of 2 litres of water a day.
thanks
Renata:smile:

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    If you lose sensibly and exercise regularly, at age 22 your skin will bounce back.

Mine, on the other hand, at 63 .... not so much. But that's okay, I'll wave my saggy skin like a flag to signal my weight loss. But I'm old! LOL
  • renata13
    Options
    lol thankyou. and good luck with your journey im Shure you will make it. :))
  • Ndalele
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me I was at 106kgs at my heaviest managed to get down to 78ks when I was 25 and you know as long as your losing the weight steadily the skin does seem to bounce back mostly especially when you are doing exercise. My weight is back up so am on round 2 of the weight loss journey!!