advocare 24 day challenge

Options
Hello! I was curious if anyone of you have tried the advocare 24 day challenge? If so I would be very interested in how it went for youand ehat it entails eexactly. Did you like it or not? Did you see results? Did you see a forever change or did you feel you had to stay in the advocare system? I'm just curious I see so many ppl do it.

Replies

• laurasuzanne2006
    laurasuzanne2006 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the cleanse. Not planning to do the 24 day challenge. I think much like anything else you can see the same results without the system. I've definately seen results however i eliminated gluten from my diet at the same time i started the cleanse and i believe that has actually been the real reason for the loss. I tried a sample of spark and honestly there is a product out there almost the same called zipfizz that i like more and is cheaper. I'm not a huge fan of meal replacement shakes(I struggle getting breakfast in so I do shakes if its that or not eating breakfast, or if i've worked out a lot and will be far off from getting my necessary calories for the day). Overall I would say i've liked doing the cleanse. Hasn't made me sick or running to the bathroom.