College Students!!!

Options
Hey Guys!!

I have been on here for a few weeks now, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I have found that it is wayy AWESOME and helps alot to have a support group.. or just peeps that know how ur feeling and can keep you pumped up.

We college students know how hard it is to make time to excercise and how tough it is to eat healthy on a budget and in the little time we have left at the end of the day..

I am a sophomore in college and i play on the basketball team here.. I have a always been a pretty solid girl but college has had its way with me. I really want to tone my body up for spring break this year!!

Anyone looking to give and recieve support! ADD ME (:

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am not in college yet. I'm starting back to school next fall. Which is why I am here
  • kno337
    kno337 Posts: 6
    Options
    yea! i was doing awesome the summer before college.. then when christmas came around i started to go back down hill... and now here I am (:
  • Spitfirex007
    Options
    Yeah I was doing good around summer time. Then the cold hit, followed by holidays. So now I gotta get back in gear! Good luck on your goals. I'm sure you'll look killer come spring break!

Where you heading?
  • reemg
    reemg Posts: 7
    Options
    yesssss! I totally agree with what you said. You know its bad when you are cleaning your bowl of ramen in the sink. I'm on my college golf team (not quite basketball haha) but I am definitely ready to get in shape, especially for spring break!

definitely add me too! im pretty new here but it seems like advice and support make everything better!!
  • kno337
    kno337 Posts: 6
    Options
    Pretty sure we are headed for los cabos! (:

Im pumped (:

and yea, when do something good its awesome to have people congratulate you
    and when you have not so great day, someone is here to keep you going (:

I love itttt (:
  • Spitfirex007
    Options
    Pretty sure we are headed for los cabos! (:

Im pumped (:

and yea, when do something good its awesome to have people congratulate you
    and when you have not so great day, someone is here to keep you going (:

I love itttt (:

That is awesome! Have fun and be careful! I lived and worked in the spring break capital for years! I sure as hell miss it. I've met some of my best friends during spring break. Ton of great (and not so great) memories.

Any advice or anything you need just ask. I know it's two different places. But I've seen just about everything lol
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This is really great to see other college students. I just started on here and I want to lose all the weight I gained freshman year. I know it is going to be tough but at least I know I will have others with me. I am part of my school's martial arts clubs which is great but not always the sole core of my exercise.