Options
    how long did it take you?
    and
    how are you maintaing.?
    ta
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you? Do you have more to lose? Are you maintaining easily? Did your journey teach you healthy habits that now can carry you through without having to worry about falling into weight gain again? Is it everything you dreamed it would be? lol I have lost 20 and have 30 left to go. I cannot wait to be where you are but am trying to go slow and healthy instead of quick. I want to learn healthy, livable habits along the way.
  • Neykoll
    Neykoll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Do you wear clothes you use to avoid/ do still 'feel' like you are fat even though your eyes can tell you otherwise?

Oddly that is my biggest concern is being 'thin' to everyone else and still feeling like a whale.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    How many pounds will you gain at the Super Bowl Party?

#beardown
  • dhall1222
    Options
    When starving - what is your "go to" snack! Help!
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, how long until your brin catches up with your body and how did you move on to maintenance ?
    Well done and thankyou
  • stacyjh1979
    stacyjh1979 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Do you wear clothes you use to avoid/ do still 'feel' like you are fat even though your eyes can tell you otherwise?

Oddly that is my biggest concern is being 'thin' to everyone else and still feeling like a whale.

I can completely relate to this feeling. I previously went from 270lbs and a size 28 to 125lbs and a size 4/6 and I still looked in the mirror and felt fat. Other people were telling me I looked sick (especially on my top half) but I for the most part saw myself the same. The mind is a powerful force. Now in retrospect and after gaining a little less than half of the weight back and struggling to lose it again I can see how thin I was at that time but not then. It's hard for me to see myself accurately in comparison to others.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Also, will I win the Lottery on Saturday????
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What are the winning powerball numbers?
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    What came first...the chicken or the egg?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Are you going to answer any of these questions? or did you just win this round?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    How many pounds will you gain at the Super Bowl Party?

#beardown
    laughs chief!
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Did you start and stop several times or was it just like one day you decided to do it and did it?

If you started over many times, how did you stick with it the final time?
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Also, will I win the Lottery on Saturday????

• B_Ann
    B_Ann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

1. Did you count calories? Did you limit your carbs?

2. Did you exercise while losing weight? If so what exercises helped you the most??
  • glickman1
    glickman1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I got caught up with something

Hi,

1. Did you count calories? Did you limit your carbs?

2. Did you exercise while losing weight? If so what exercises helped you the most??
    Yup, I obsessively counted calories every day
    I'm doing SL 5x5, it helps losing weight and gave me a decent amount of muscle

@hedean
    One day I just decided to do it
  • glickman1
    glickman1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you? Do you have more to lose? Are you maintaining easily? Did your journey teach you healthy habits that now can carry you through without having to worry about falling into weight gain again? Is it everything you dreamed it would be? lol I have lost 20 and have 30 left to go. I cannot wait to be where you are but am trying to go slow and healthy instead of quick. I want to learn healthy, livable habits along the way.
    I have about 9 pounds to lose, from there on I'll judge my BF%

@sw106
    It's taken me since March 23rd, so a little under 6 months
    I'm not maintaining just yet
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    if you believe in evolution its the egg. if you dont its still the egg cause god wanted some toast on the 6th day and obv you cant have toast without an egg to go with it so he created eggs. the chicken wasnt made until later that day around dinner time
  • DireWolfCurse
    DireWolfCurse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    if you believe in evolution its the egg. if you dont its still the egg cause god wanted some toast on the 6th day and obv you cant have toast without an egg to go with it so he created eggs. the chicken wasnt made until later that day around dinner time

HAHAH! That's probably the coolest answer to that question ever. Thank you for making me laugh :)