MFPers, If You Have A Heart Rate Monitor Don't Forget 2...

Options
Hey. Just a little reminder.

Remember to change your weight settings in your HRM personal settings as you shed those pounds. It slipped my mind and I haven't changed it since I got it so my numbers have to be slightly wrong. :grumble:

Replies

• mlm7944
    mlm7944 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for that reminder. I haven't yet purchased a heart rate monitor and have been considering it for awhile. What brand do you have? I'm looking for recommendations for the best heart rate monitor that won't blow a budget!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Weird question but how do I do this I just assumed that everytime I posted a new weight it would update it for me...maybe I'm wrong?
  • crobertson1916
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for that reminder. I haven't yet purchased a heart rate monitor and have been considering it for awhile. What brand do you have? I'm looking for recommendations for the best heart rate monitor that won't blow a budget!

I don't know what brand mine is, but my husband bought ours from ****'s Sporting Goods about a year ago. They are the watch kind and cost about $25 a piece.
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    aahh thanks for the reminder.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    The ones with the straps are more accurate then then the watches unfortunately. I tested two of them. The HRM I have is the Polar FT4 from Di*ks Sporting Goods ($89.95).
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Weird question but how do I do this I just assumed that everytime I posted a new weight it would update it for me...maybe I'm wrong?

Not on the forum but the heart rate monitor you wear when doing cardio if you have one.