UP Band (Jawbone)

Options
Looking for people to join my team! Loving my UP band and trying to learn all of the apps ins and outs. If you have a band and you want to join my team leave me your username and I'll add you!

Replies

• jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for teammates as well! I'm under Jamie Kerr!
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Options
    My name on UP from jawbone is brandy Mason
  • Brittany029
    Brittany029 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :happy: I have an UP24 and I am wondering if I can get some more team members for support and motivation! If you are really interested please Message me/Add me as a friend and we can swap Names!
  • dazwan
    dazwan Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My UP died after 3 months, got it replaced and the replacement died after another 3 months. Couldn't be bothered to ask for a replacement as I didn't want to spend the rest of my life chasing up aftersales asking where my replacement band was :mad:
  • Brittany029
    Brittany029 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have had my up24 since the end of July. So far so good. I did a 100 Miles challenge for September and a side bet with a friend of 300 miles for September and logged 375 miles. That was probably the best weight loss month I have had since I re started MFP. I need to get back to it. I still log average 14,000 steps. Do any of you want to add as friend or teammate? I could always use a little extra motivation!!!!
  • linchambers0208
    linchambers0208 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I getting one on Saturday. I can't wait!
  • KapuaK
    KapuaK Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ...Kapua Kahumoku :)
  • leeloo54
    leeloo54 Posts: 112
    Options
    Add me too! Meg Rathlou. I love my up24 but sometimes I'm not sure if its tracking is confusing my "calories burned" on MFP. Anyways always looking for UP friends and MFP friends too :-)
  • segoviaj17
    segoviaj17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to my up24 but I love it so far! Add me guys :) jessica segovia
    Could always use extra motivation!
  • splace0509
    splace0509 Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    New Up24 user here.. Looking to add friends for motivation..look me up splace0509.
  • tehkirko
    Options
    Add me!!

Christopher Kirk
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just got mine and would love some people to join up with. Believe it's under Stephanie Irey