One week challenge?

Options
Who wants to do a one week challenge with me?

I am going to cut out bad carbs. I did this back in June and I lost 5 pounds in one week. I have to get things moving because I haven't lost any weight in 6 months.

Here is what I plan on doing

No bread, No pasta, No flour, No refined sugars.

I am allowed all fruits and veggies.

The only thing I will allow myself to have that I shouldn't is powdered creamer because I am trying to lose weight, not kill someone.

I plan on sticking with egg whites/chicken breast/salads with a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, tons of fruits and veggies. And of course, lots of water.

I will be posting my updates in my status so if you are not a friend and want to join the challenge, friend me.

This won't be easy, but is anyone up for the challenge with me?

Replies

• TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i think I'll start tomorrow. I've already had carbs this morning. What are you doing for breakfast?
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Probably hard boiled egg whites with tomatoes.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hey Lina,

I am willing to try the challenge, if it's not to late (since it's Friday)...

so we are basically cutting out white processed carbs and refined sugar (white sugar), right?

I think I can do this since I don't do sugar in my coffee or tea, however, I do eat bake good ( trying to stop!).

Let's do this girl!
  • broooookeleeeee
    Options
    Just curious, were you able to drop the 5 lbs? If so, perhaps I will try it. Thx!