Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecak Greek Yogurt

Options
I think I just died and went to heaven!!! This yogurt is AH-mazinggg!! If I only had a graham cracker to dip in this *wink* - - - Definitely stocking up on THIS limited edition flavor. Also bought Yoplait's Caramel Apple Greek Yogurt for tomorrow's lunch - - Has anyone else tried these? If so, what flavors have you tried?

Replies

• hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OK you just made me the happiest girl ever. Pumpkin ANYTHING is awesome but Greek Yogurt?!?!?! Wow!
    Guess who's goin' shopping tonight. YUM! Limited Edition --- oh noooooo! I will have to stock up, too! :love:
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but I bought a Oikos pumpkin pie yogurt that I will be enjoying after lunch. Will definitely have to try the Yoplait flavors!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I lurv this time of year with all the pumpkin cinnamon eggnoggy stuff floating about. le sigh.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    These fancy yogurt flavors confuse my tastebuds. But I'll try it, since I loved the Oikos Lemon Meringue.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My grocery store has no pumpkin greek yogurt of any kind! :sad:
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of greek yogurt - but pumpkin cheesecake I had to try!!! I usually by dannon's low sugar/low car yogurt. I can't wait to eat the caramel apple now (maybe that'll be dinner tonight). If I had a graham cracker it would have been a mini pumpkin cheesecake fest in my office :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed, just came back from the grocery store and they didn't have it!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    oh my, i will have to find some
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just had to try the Caramel Apple Greek Yogurt -- it's very good too (although not as good as the Pumpkin Cheesecake - my new obsession - haha). But where Caramel Apple has 50 less calories (Pumpkin Cheesecake has 150, CA has 100) and 0 fat (PC has 2.5g), CA has 12g of protein/PC has 11, CA has 12 carbs/PC has 20. Hitting the supermarket on way home to re-stock.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Oh no...I'm going to have to bug the guy in my store's dairy department until we get it in (if we do, since they just recently reset the yogurt display anyway)