Need more interative friends :)

Options
Hello! Just looking for more interactive friends. I like all the people on my list now but only a select few comment or that stuff :)

Little about me I love to run (on a break because of my ankle) Still have 50lbs to lose. Been up and down all year looking to get really focused now. If you're looking for a good motivated friend send me a request with a little note!

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Replies

• Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends. I also run and I'm trying to get into lifting.

Feel free to add me!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me! I'm following a LCHF diet. I'll be starting some exercise next week. Dunnoy workout plans yet lol I have about 50-60lbs to lose.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    On 832 days and love to be a supportive cheerleader and receive motivation in return. Sent a friend request with note as requested. :smile:
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too need some friends that actually interact. I actually just trimmed down my list because a lot of the people I never heard from again once I added them. I am doing the Insanity program right now. I am on a week 4 repeat (not a redo, I am proud to say, a repeat, lol) Because I don't work out on the weekends and I missed 2 days of week 1 I feel guilty so I am repeating week 4 before I go into recovery and move on to week 5. I am super stoked because it has been about a year since I got serious about this again. For all you runners- you are my hero's. Not even joking. I tell my daughter all the time, she runs cross country. I tell her she is my hero and she rolls her eyes and says whatever. But she knows... runners are my hero's.
  • jbladecki
    jbladecki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm not a runner but I try. I have bad ankles so the pounding of the pavement/treadmill is not good.
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'll send invite! I've lost 50 and have 30 more to go. I'm active and log every day. :drinker:
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'll send an invite! Lost just over 30, have a good 50+ I'd like to lose still, workout regularly, and TRY to log meals regularly. I need to get more active friends to remind me to log in though! =)