PICK ME!

Options
Hi everyone! After using MFP on and off for the last couple years, I've decided to finally utilize the community portion of the site. Not to mention the fact that I got rid of my facebook account, so I'm looking for some friends, and general support and motivation. SO ADD ME! I love looking at other peoples diaries, and giving and getting advice and inspiration on exercise, nutrition, etc. Anyone wanna be friends? : )

Replies

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Sure ~ friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • MrDireKt0r
    MrDireKt0r Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :smile: except, I don't know how to add friends on here lol.
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, love this site.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    How do you know you love looking at people's diaries and giving / getting advice if you are only now using the community part of the site?
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    How do you know you love looking at people's diaries and giving / getting advice if you are only now using the community part of the site?

Ooooh-we have a detective in our midst;)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im on here daily reading and trying to motivate my friends.. ive lost 15 lbs and have bout 70 more to go.. feel free to add me.. im always looking for new friends.
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Relatively new as well. feel free to add me.
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! After using MFP on and off for the last couple years, I've decided to finally utilize the community portion of the site. Not to mention the fact that I got rid of my facebook account, so I'm looking for some friends, and general support and motivation. SO ADD ME! I love looking at other peoples diaries, and giving and getting advice and inspiration on exercise, nutrition, etc. Anyone wanna be friends? : )

Yeah, I like your style

FR coming
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :smile: except, I don't know how to add friends on here lol.

Click on a person's id which will take you to their profile page. Hit "Add Friend". They will then Accept your invitation (.....or not :ohwell: ) TaDaaa!