LOL...can anyone relate????

Options
brendansmom1
brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
A WOMAN'S WEEK AT THE GYM

If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong with you. This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a regular workout routine

Dear Diary,

For my birthday this year, my husband purchased a week of personal training at the local health club.

Although I am still in great shape since being a high school football cheerleader 43 years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.
I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named Christo, who identified himself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear.

Friends seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.
Started my day at 6:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Christo waiting for me. He is something of a Greek god-- with blond hair, dancing eyes, and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!

Christo gave me a tour and showed me the machines.. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which he conducted his aerobics class after my workout today. Very inspiring!
Christo was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time he was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!
I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Christo made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air then he put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. His rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT! It's a whole new life for me.
The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.
Christo was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. His voice is a little too perky for that early in the morning and when he scolds, he gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.

My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Christo put me on the stair monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Christo told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. He said some other **** too.
*kitten* was waiting for me with his vampire-like teeth exposed as his thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late-- it took me that long to tie my shoes.

He took me to work out with dumbbells. When he was not looking, I ran and hid in the restroom. He sent some skinny ***** to find me.
Then, as punishment, he put me on the rowing machine-- which I sank.
I hate that *kitten* Christo more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world.... Stupid, skinny, anemic, anorexic, little aerobic instructor.. If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat him with it.

Christo wanted me to work on my triceps.. I don't have any triceps! And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the damn barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich..

The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?
Satan left a message on my answering machine in his grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing his voice made me want to smash the machine with my planner; however, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel..
I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my husband will choose a gift for me that is fun-- like a root canal or a hysterectomy. I still say if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have sprinkled the floor with diamonds!!!

Replies

• teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!
    I am in tears! That is the funniest thing I have read in a while! You need to post it on the inspirational message board!!!!LMAO!
    jac
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    A WOMAN'S WEEK AT THE GYM

If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong with you. This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a regular workout routine

Dear Diary,

For my birthday this year, my husband purchased a week of personal training at the local health club.

Although I am still in great shape since being a high school football cheerleader 43 years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.
    I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named Christo, who identified himself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear.

Friends seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.
    Started my day at 6:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Christo waiting for me. He is something of a Greek god-- with blond hair, dancing eyes, and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!

Christo gave me a tour and showed me the machines.. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which he conducted his aerobics class after my workout today. Very inspiring!
    Christo was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time he was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!
    I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Christo made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air then he put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. His rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT! It's a whole new life for me.
    The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.
    Christo was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. His voice is a little too perky for that early in the morning and when he scolds, he gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.

My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Christo put me on the stair monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Christo told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. He said some other **** too.
    *kitten* was waiting for me with his vampire-like teeth exposed as his thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late-- it took me that long to tie my shoes.

He took me to work out with dumbbells. When he was not looking, I ran and hid in the restroom. He sent some skinny ***** to find me.
    Then, as punishment, he put me on the rowing machine-- which I sank.
    I hate that *kitten* Christo more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world.... Stupid, skinny, anemic, anorexic, little aerobic instructor.. If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat him with it.

Christo wanted me to work on my triceps.. I don't have any triceps! And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the damn barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich..

The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?
    Satan left a message on my answering machine in his grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing his voice made me want to smash the machine with my planner; however, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel..
    I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my husband will choose a gift for me that is fun-- like a root canal or a hysterectomy. I still say if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have sprinkled the floor with diamonds!!!

LMAO!!!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!! I have a personal trainer but only once a week! I can't imagine having to go for a week straight, I think I'd call him Satan at the end of it too!!!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Everyone in the office is wondering why I am giggling to myself. LOL!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Omg dying of laughter, lol
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Frekking hilarious!! I love the part about brushing her teeth by laying the tooth brush on the counter and moving her head back and forth!! LMAO!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Frekking hilarious!! I love the part about brushing her teeth by laying the tooth brush on the counter and moving her head back and forth!! LMAO!!

I know, right? I have sooooo felt like that when using some of those muscles! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • stia
    stia Posts: 1
    Options
    This is a classic!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!! :laugh:
  • jenjomal
    Options
    hahaha i got this email last week at work! i laughed so hard i think my co workers proly think im crazy lol
  • Elke_louise
    Options
    LOL This was wonderful! My feet and calves still ache from my workout on the treadmill and in the pool today, but at least now I am grinning from ear to ear again. Thanks!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    that is just soooo funny........
  • butterball57
    Options
    That was a great story and yes i can relate LMAO!!!!!!
  • heathercgreen
    Options
    This is brilliant - cheered up my morning!!! x
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious. Cheered me up in the morning as well. Thank you for that. :laugh:
  • jAdorelife
    Options
    this is hilarious!! ahahaha
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. I think I might have woken up the neighbors. No need to workout now, I just got my abs in for the day :laugh:
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    hahaha .... love it!!!