Hi, droping some baby weight.

Options
Hi there.

My name is Jessica. I am 27 years old, married to hubby for three years in July and we have a 19 m/o daughter. I've used other sites to count calories, but MFP is the best one I have ever come across. This site has motivated me to stick with counting calories and my workout routine.

I'm here because I still have the extra baby weight from when I was pregnant in 2009. I craved a lot of pizza while pregnant. My arms are just a little chubby and my belly has all the fat left. I'm fine with everything else. It's just the belly region that needs some work.

Can't wait to look around and learn some new things. :)

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    welcome, i got a mommy tummy im working on..
  • momofssc
    momofssc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this site tonight. I heard about it from Parents mag and I can't wait to get started for real. My baby belly is an extra 20lbs that I can't wait to get off. I've been married for 4 years, and I love my daughter, but I have to get rid of the evidence. Bye, bye belly.
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi...losing baby weight tooo.....i have 4 kids...first three i lost the weight so easily my last one who is 14 months now....it was a lot harder...maybe cuz i'm in my 30's...but i motivated and committed to doing it...good luck and ur right this site is the best:)
  • jheiman
    Options
    Hi

I"m trying to lose the baby weight too. any support would be wonderful.. today my 1st day on this site and i'm loving it!!