I need supporter's around the age 30

Options
13»

Replies

• fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close to 40. But most wouldn't know that if I didn't tell lol! Feel free to add me. I've got two kids. One a sophmore in h.s and a 5th grader. Got back on MFP last month after being gone far too long. So far, so good!
  • sagefae
    Options
    I just turned 30 this month. I'm a momma to a 3 year-old, and we're going to start trying for another baby soon. I need to lose over 50 lbs., but would like to at least lose about 20 before actually getting pregnant again. Feel free to add me!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with a husband, full time job and very busy 2 year old daughter. I have about 75 pounds to lose, hopefully I can do as much of that as possible before next May and my 10 year anniversary. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Melia987
    Melia987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Melia I have just joined up onto my fitness pal and im 31yrs with 2 girls (:
  • _heavenly
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for much support in my baby weight loss plan. I recently moved to Georgia. I have no friends yet and I'm a new mother. Any support from anyone will be helpful and great. Matter of fact we can support each other.

Hey girl I'm Vivian, 28, and a mommy of three beautiful babies (8,6,2). Feel free to add me we can definitely be motivation buddies :)
  • _heavenly
    Options
    Same here girly!

Mom of three, wife and looking forward to my 11 year anniversary 11/2/14<3. Feel free to add me ;)
  • Breezy0987
    Breezy0987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I live in GA also. Im 28 with 2 kids ages 3 and 1. I have about 45 more to lose... so I know the struggle. Good luck... I just sent you a request!