Let's lose 30 pounds together

Looking for friends that need to lose approx 30 pounds! Lets group up and cheer each other on!

Replies

• MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    When I first started I was needing to lose around 30 pounds. Now I need to lose about 23 lbs give or take. Feel free to add me!
  • Count me in - I have just joined - again but could do with some support!!!
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    i'm down, I need to lose 45 pounds so free free to add me :)
  • I will give you 20 lbs and that is it.
  • 30 to 35 is my goal
  • mseslee
    I will give you 20 lbs and that is it.

haha wouldn't it be nice to give away weight? oh, all those times my friends complain about wanting to gain weight :love:
  • I will give you 20 lbs and that is it.

haha wouldn't it be nice to give away weight? oh, all those times my friends complain about wanting to gain weight :love:

hehehehe, yes it would indeed.
  • mseslee
    but i'm seriously down to lose 30 if not more.

what are you guys doing to lose the thirty? tips? tricks? exercises?
  • I'm carb cycling. ... we'll see :D
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Ohai! I've got somewhere between 24 and 34 left and welcome all potential friends!
  • Yes, please feel free to add me! Lets motivate each other with tips and recipes!
  • Count me in!! But I actually need to lose 50 :(
  • mgerhart13
    mgerhart13 Posts: 9 Member
    15614775.png

Add me! I have lost about 30 and have 18 more to go. I just started back Thursday, after being off for 2 months,
  • I am new here, I have lost 35lbs in the last 6 or 7 weeks, need to lose another 35lbs before Oct. 22nd. The first half has been easy, the next half will be the struggle, more than happy to jump on board and swap ideas

Steve
  • mseslee
    I am new here, I have lost 35lbs in the last 6 or 7 weeks, need to lose another 35lbs before Oct. 22nd. The first half has been easy, the next half will be the struggle, more than happy to jump on board and swap ideas

Steve

that's great!! 35 pounds in the past 607 weeks! that's fantastic!
  • deanam29
    deanam29 Posts: 2 Member
    I am looking to lose about 30-35 pounds but it all depends on how I feel when I get to that point. May look at losing more. I am always up to having more motivation.
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    can add me....thanks
  • Count me in! i would love to get to my healthy weight and 30 Lbs less is where I'm suppose to be.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 119 Member
    Count me in too!! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Count me in too, feel free to add!

I have 30ish to lose, haven't had much luck with getting my eating on track since I've started..
  • searsvls
    searsvls Posts: 164 Member
    Yes. I need the support! I will give support too. Let's do it!
  • I too am in the hunt to lose 30 lbs. I just friended Barifeliz. If you'd like to add me too, I am always looking for supportive friends (and will offer the same in return). I am 48, live in the SF Bay Area in California, married, work full time, one kid (13 years old), and am losing slowly but surely (4lbs in a month...sooo slow, but better than gaining).
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! I have 40 left to lose for my long term goal, but 30 is going to be absolutely awesome and I know I'll look and feel great.

As far as weight loss strategies go, here are my general ones:

1200 calories on sedentary days
    Eat back some activity calories
    I pre-log everything
    A couple of flexi days every couple of weeks, where I can indulge a bit (as long as I keep losing)
    Exercise is great but not a part of my commitment at this time - focusing on food instead

As long as the above is followed and I stay satisfied and continue to lose pounds, I don't stress about carbs, veggie intake, workouts, or anything else. I find if I put too many restrictions on myself I end up setting myself up for failure. Not going to happen this time!
  • cnowotarski
    cnowotarski Posts: 29 Member
    Hi,

Yes, add me! I'd love to have a little support! I just started my weight loss journey and am on my 5th day of a healthier lifestyle! My ultimate goal is to lose 30 pounds. I have only been at this for 5 days, so I don't think I've lost any yet. I also have my weight loss weekly goal set at .5 pounds a week, because I don't seem to do to well when I try and go too fast. It would be nice to have someone to work with and help keep each other motivated!

Thanks
  • skinnycaitt
    skinnycaitt Posts: 3 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! Looking to motivate other people and have some motivation sent my way! I am looking to lose 30 pounds as well! We can all do this!!
  • feel free to add me as well ;)
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    I think ultimately I want to lose 50-60 lbs, but 35-40 is my first goal to get back down into that "normal" BMI range. Turns out I've become "obese,". Oops! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Hi mg name is Lisa I'm trying to lose my last 27 pounds. I'm on daily. Feel free to add me
  • I lost 42lbs when I started on this site however recent events caused a weight gain of 50lbs over the past 2yrs. My goal is to lose 63lbs. Count me in.
  • joyce1129
    joyce1129 Posts: 62 Member
    I am back again. On and off again and again so often it is embarrassing. I've lost about 16 and still have nearly 30 to go. So anyone wishing to add me please do. I promise to check in everyday and together we can get this done.