Need Friends

Options
Hello Hello,

I am looking for friends. I haven't been for about a year and almost all of my friends from before are gone.

Would love to have people for support and to support. This is not my first time on the diet merry go round and have had great success in the past. I just love food and so I am back. I have a lot of good tips would love some too.

Ana

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. im always looking for new friends to motivate and to help me stay motivated.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    You have come to the right place this site is awesome. Good luck. Anybody can add me :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi ...Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 27 pounds.I'm on daily:smile:
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love to interact with the friends I meet here. Feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • berfy
    berfy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - recently back and friends have disappeared. Add me if you like.
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YOU can make this happen FR sent any one can add me also.
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) Feel free to send me a FR, anyone on here can :)
  • ccbulldog83
    ccbulldog83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I had lost weight on online site before. After gaining most of it back (40 lbs :sad: ) I'm more determined than ever to conquer my weight loss goal.-- I sent you a friend request. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • bethanygordon5693
    Options
    Hey :)
    ive recently just joined MFP and would like to meet some new people!
    just for the support and help, ill also help and love getting to know new people :)
    x
  • Leo7777
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been on here for 8 days and looking for new friends and support : ) currently into weight training, trying to eat clean and healthy and roughly following the TDEE method
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 27 pounds.I'm on daily
  • tinu19
    tinu19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sending you the request. I am also looking to add friends.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! Never too much support or motivation!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined MFP a couple of years ago but just actually got serious a few months ago. Feel free to add me as well. Good luck to you.