weight fluctuations

Options
so this is making me crazy. i think i just have to pick one thing to weigh on and then stick with it. when i started this journey i was at 175 according to my wii fit game, then biggest loser gametells me i am 177 and dr office tells me i am at 176. i weighed myself yesterday on the wii fit and i am 175, today i am 172. grrrr... i think that since i have been renting biggest loser game and do not plan on making regular visits to the doctors office i will just stick with my wii fit weight, at least i own that one and can weigh myself whenever. so i guess yeah! 172!

Replies

• momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's my new scale I bought too... can range 2-3 lbs in a matter of minutes... drives me nuts... I don't like that and will return this one and hopefully get a more accurate scale... just use one scale though.
  • MrsMedeiros
    Options
    Also the best time to weight yourself is in the morning after your "business" so that your body is void of the most excess. Don't weigh yourself everyday because you will go crazy with the flux. I picked one day, Saturday, because my body has more time to ease into the day rather than on a weekday before I run off to work. I agree with using one scale. I used two different ones at first and it was very frustrating. Good Luck!!
  • ESShowtime
    ESShowtime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i agree. it helps if you have very regular "business" but even if not, i always weigh myself in the morning before i take a shower. same time, same scale. it can fluctuate nevertheless, even within minutes, but i just zero the scale and keep doing it until the same weight comes out in consecutive moments.

i'd make sure that there is hard, even flooring and that the scale is not on carpet, and then i'd make sure that the scale is in the same place every day as well.