Has anyone completed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred?

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
I am looking to buy it. On amazon it has a couple thousand 5 star reviews. I probably will try it, but I am looking for people who have completed it as it advertised. Did it work? What were your results? Is it worth buying?

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    I just started incorperating it into my workout a week ago and i've lost 2 extra pounds so far, and i alternate between level 1 and 2. They have it at the gym I go to, but a girl that works out there said she got it at walmart for like 10$. hope this helped :)
  • daniellvecchione
    Options
    The workout def works. I started using last Jan, used the video for 3 months and had great results! Def worth getting!
  • alisonnicole84
    Options
    My sister has tried it & said it whipped her into shape & really toned her stomach. That being said, she was slim to begin with & just wanted to tone. I'm not sure how it would work on someone flabby like me!
  • kzskstir
    Options
    It is an extremely tough program, but well worth it! Do it, what can it hurt?
  • anniegirl1
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss!
  • mrsandres
    Options
    Just bought the DVD last night from Walmart for $9!!! I tried and got 12 minutes into it and had to stop... but if you're able to do the whole workout like you're supposed to then I'm sure you'll see results! Good Luck!
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The workout def works. I started using last Jan, used the video for 3 months and had great results! Def worth getting!

I too used it last year for three months and lost about 15 pounds or so....it is awesome.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Before buying it, see if you can check it out at your local library. I did this and I couldn't do more than 12 minutes before feeling like I was going to die. That said, I'm determined to work my way up to finishing it. I checkout several fitness DVDs from the library so I never get bored with one routine and it saves $$$.