Looking for some Workout Buddies

Options
Hey Guys,

I'm new to working out and would like some buddies who could share some tips. I'm trying to lose 150lbs. I'm from Americus, GA and I doubt there are many people on here from here but E-Buddies would be nice as well..

Replies

• spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP JJ I have been here 1 week and I Love it lots of good information here and in no time you will meet alot of very nice supportive people I am still learning myself and looking for workouts myself I sent you a friend request :smile:
  • Annybel
    Annybel Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm new too, and I could definitely use a work out buddy. I'm going to school in Charleston, SC, and I don't really know many people here, but E-Buddies sound good. I've been looking at the forum and I see a lot of Weekly Challenges and certain goals kind of threads, but I'm always too late to join the ones I've looked at. Would you be interested in doing something like that?
  • TakingBackMyLife2005
    Options
    Hi There... Great to have someone who is new and just getting started. Here is one challenge that just started a few hours ago: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/160546-10-pound-challenge ..... Good Luck. I'm going to send you a Friend Request.
  • TakingBackMyLife2005
    Options
    Welcome to MFP JJ I have been here 1 week and I Love it lots of good information here and in no time you will meet alot of very nice supportive people I am still learning myself and looking for workouts myself I sent you a friend request :smile:

Thanks! I accepted your friend request, I look froward to leaning with you...