30 Day Shred- Every day or not?

Options
Jus started tonight. I'm still feeling the burn! I'm in love with the workout! I'm trying to get in shape because in January I'm leaving for Africa with the Peace Corps. I'm going to have to bike a lot and I think it's a good idea to get in shape now instead of when I'm dealing with culture shock in another country.

So the real question...do it everyday or not? Honestly, I'm going to be so sore tomorrow I'll be lucky I can walk! I was thinking three days a week, but if everyday is better, I'm sure I can manage.

Thoughts? Advice?

Replies

• TLIVIGNSTON
    TLIVIGNSTON Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    diet every day excersize monday tuesday thursday friday... thats what im doing but i have just started also
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Jilliam Michaels has said that it's not meant to be done every day consecutively Take your rest days.
  • TLIVIGNSTON
    TLIVIGNSTON Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    how ever there are more shred programs than just Julian Michael. but this would seem logical at least 3 rest days i think is ideal.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Jilliam Michaels has said that it's not meant to be done every day consecutively Take your rest days.

I've done it and do take your rest days. You are getting in shape, not trying to make yourself miserable.
    KUTGW!