New

Options
Hey, I am new here, and hoping that I can lose some weight with this site.
I've always been really overweight, but never really tried as hard as I could. Recently, I saw a picture of myself and could not even believe how big I was. But then again, there was a reason I had always avoided the camera. I've decided I don't want to do that anymore, and I think seeing how much I am eating right in front of me will really help keep me on track. I've been on other diets before, and keeping a journal has always helped--but with this site I am hoping to not just lose, but to get healthy as well .:smile:

Replies

• CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This is a great site with awesome info and it helps to keep accountable! Good luck and welcome!
  • autumnbreeze89
    Options
    Hey, well you can definitely do it. I have always been a big girl. Until one night i said i had enough.
    I wanted a changed. I reached my max of almost 230 pounds, but I have lost a lot of weight and so can you

Feel free to add me if you want =)
  • cjudesaenz
    cjudesaenz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    if you stick to this site and know that you are not alone you will make it... I am a big girls also always have been I was 250 at one point... so dont give up, just do your best and youll do great... add me if you like good luck chicks!!!
  • amy214
    amy214 Posts: 18
    Options
    I was here for a while and then wandered off, im looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle and good habits and lose some weight too :)
    Lets do this! I'm going to log in more frequently and make sure i'm making some progress. cheers!