Focus T25

Options
Hi Everyone,
My name is Ashley. I am a 23 yr old Nanny working my way through college in hopes to become a Pediatric Nurse. I keep a very busy work/class schedule, so fitness and health are not easy to keep up with. However, I am determined to achieve my life long goal of being completely comfortable in my skin and to live a healthy lifestyle. Currently, I have signed up with Weight Watchers and have T25 workouts. I'm weighing in at 150lbs and want to get down to at least 140lbs. If there is anyone else that is on the WW and/or T25 program, I would love to get to know you and help each other with support! Any other folks that are in need of support, I would love to hear from you as well!

Replies

• MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    Hey!! I am doing T25, and I did it before last year this time. Right now I am 5'2" 160lbs.... I gained a bit after starting a new stressful job! When I did it last time I lost 10lbs and like 15 inches!! :) Let me add you. It is always good to have people doing the same workouts !! MOTIVATION is key
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Im on my 5th week of T25 and I love it! everyone who has seen me so far , my grandmother, my mother in law and even my dad over skype said I look like Ive lost a good amount of weight, I really haven't lost any pounds, but I am losing inches like no tomorrow!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    What the diff between T25 and "Focus" T25 please? Thanks :)
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week! There is no difference between T25 and Focus T25, it's just easier to say T25... people generally will know what you're talking about. :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    What the diff between T25 and "Focus" T25 please? Thanks :)

Same program, just two different ways of saying it.

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!