need friends for support

Options
Hi! I joined MFP about two weeks back. I have oodles of weight to lose. Made some friends here and they have been wonderful and really supported me. I realized that friends are who help you get ahead in the journey. Would love to have more friends. Anyone out here sailing in the same boat or who have been in the same situation - please add me and lets support each other in this hard but extremely rewarding journey.

Replies

• curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day! I'll add you :)
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love giving & receiving support from my MFP friends! I am on here like 50 times a day! I have over 100 pounds to lose before I reach my goal, and then I will be reevaluating to see what I want to do from there. I will send you a friend's request, and anyone else can add me as well. :)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey! I have plenty of weight to lose as well. I find this is the only place where I can be open about my weight issues and connect with like-minded people who happen to face the same weight loss struggles.

Sending a friend request your way! And anyone please feel free to add me! :)
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • ChristinaR419
    ChristinaR419 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Friends are great. You can add me.
  • mjean1229
    mjean1229 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Requests sent! Lets do this, ladies!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It motivates me to motivate others, and learn so much from each other. All feel free to add me
  • Shalva
    Shalva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am here and at the moment sadly I only have one friend lol .... how is that for pitiful.... but I am here every day and at the gym almost every day
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need more friends!