Replies

• Lythy89
    Lythy89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done on your 2 stone drop!

Thanks a lot! :)
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    i was a little naughty on food choices over the weekend. but i did manage to keep my calories to a reasonable amount, i think i approximately ate 2000-2500 each day. also got a good chunk of protein in and went for quite a long walk on saturday,

how was yours?
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    Did an awesome conditioning session today, chest and back,

Bent over row 7x7 between the first 3 sets 30 seconds planks, second 3 sets was 15 crunches, no rest

next went straight to Bench press 7x7
    between the first 3 sets 10 lying leg raises , second 3 sets 10 captains chair, no rest again

next did a 3 sets of 7 lat pull downs, upto 7 dips, with 7 press ups all back to back,

close grip cable rows 2x15

3 sets of 21s

was shattered, i was exhausted by the lat pull down circuits. took around 45 mis in total
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    weight today is 101.2kg, my weight does not seem to be shifting as quick as i like
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    100.7kg this morning, very happy, hopefully next friday i will hit the 100kg mark! i took a couple pictures, but i am much fatter then currently and scared to post up.lol
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    did eat great over the weekend, few too many calories and not the best choices, but my weigh in this morning was 100.5 which was a nice surprise, aiming for under 100kg for friday. let the beasting begin
  • mehakrafiq
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have been an on and off member of MFP and have lost about 10 kg before joining, dropped 3 dress sizes and now am looking to get my body fat up to 15%, I love cardio however hate lifting weights , they leave me srsly sore. But found bodybuilding website and now am trying to follow this 30 day plan.

would love to hear how do you guys cope with muscle soreness after lifting .

:smile: :smile:
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    did eat great over the weekend, few too many calories and not the best choices, but my weigh in this morning was 100.5 which was a nice surprise, aiming for under 100kg for friday. let the beasting begin

Fantastic!! I need to focus on calorie counting and staying under. Let's go hard and start shredding!
  • Megais
    Megais Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today, brings me to a 5.4 kg loss. Next goal is another 5 kg, then the next. Ultimately I am looking to diversify and add more exercises and some body weight training as I go along. I have a type of muscular dystrophy, so I will probably never be able to lift heavy weights, but I am going to see just how far I can go :) x