Who is that ONE person... On your FL or your life??

Options

Replies

• moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    In real life: Only got me.
    On here: A certain Canadian ice-skating fanatic. I'm pretty lucky to know her!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    hmmm…^^^interesting response. ;)

In real life my brother and I tell each other EVERYTHING. Sometimes you don't want to know certain things about a sibling but we're best friends. Sad my brother is my best friend.

Someone here knows he gets told everything
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    There is a lady I met on Babycenter and we are now Facebook friends (we haven't had a chance to meet up in person though) that I am that way with... and a coworker of mine... But I'm starting to do that with people here too.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I haven't had the fortune yet to lay all my dark secrets to anyone on here. Any takers?

Only if it's really juicy stuff; I get bored easily.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Actually, scratch that. My one person on here turned out to be a bit of a player, so real life: Just me and on MFP? Just me.

Meh.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't have anyone on my MFP list like that.. but I have 2 people in my real life that I can each tell most stuff to and the stuff I can't tell one, I can tell the other!

Strange though, I don't have one single person where I could tell ANYTHING to.
  • christinebryant80
    christinebryant80 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    In my life my hubby. On here, havent gotton to know anyone that well yet!
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is the one person that has kept me focused on losing weight and getting healthy.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and I!
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ummm... Diors_Kiss; SuperC_85 and NovaStar
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    On here? I don't know anyone well enough.
    IRL? There is only one. What most people would call an unlikely friendship. It's complicated to explain the relationship in this setting though.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I miss Sammie too ...

On here and IRL - my sister :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My real life boyfriend, Patrick. He's my best friend in the whole world. :heart: :love: :smooched: :blushing:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Myself. Can't rely on anyone else.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Hug a zombie
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I have made a dear friend on here. He's not really active on here at the moment but we talk outside out off MFP . I can tell him everything. I'm really glad I gave him a chance to be my friend. He is someone I would have never thought I would ever let in.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    At least we have still you Ves :heart: :flowerforyou:

Awwww, thank you, love! :heart: Not so easy to get rid of me :tongue:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Who is that ONE person on your friendslist (here) or your life that you can just tell ANYTHING to??

Do you have a person like that?
    If so, who? :tongue:

:twiddlesthumbs:

You know who you are, sistah! <3.

I bro of mine from college. Even told him about some medical issues that my family doesn't even get 411 on. He's a good guy.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    *hugs the zombie thread and answers*

My Monger. Yes, that's her/our nickname, we call each other Monger, short for "Whoremonger" (LONG story). Jen is my best friend of 26 years, and the other half of my soul. God gave us separate mothers because He knew we were too much to be handled together all the time from birth. There is nothing I wouldn't tell her, or so do for her. We've been there for each other through just about everything imaginable. I am blessed to have her. And Shan. Love my Shan. Don't know what I'd do without either of them. They know all my crazy and still love me.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Booksandbeaches, GertrudeHorse and SaintGiff are my people. They know where the bodies are buried.