Boredom makes me hungry

Options
So this sucks.
I'm sitting here at work...nothing to do....want to either sleep...or eat. I'm not hungry, just bored. In fact, I already went over my calories for the day (unless I go to the gym tonight - really don't want to) from eating candy. I've drank 2 liters of water today...can't stand to drink anymore...played computer games...emailed everyone I know.....and now.. just want to eat some more.

:grumble:

Replies

• jessjess
    Options
    So this sucks.
    I'm sitting here at work...nothing to do....want to either sleep...or eat. I'm not hungry, just bored. In fact, I already went over my calories for the day (unless I go to the gym tonight - really don't want to) from eating candy. I've drank 2 liters of water today...can't stand to drink anymore...played computer games...emailed everyone I know.....and now.. just want to eat some more.

:grumble:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    get on line here and read. Do some cross stitch, it will keep you busy for hours or drive you nuts:laugh:
    Get rid of the candy and get some carrots.
    Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too.
    So to make my body feel like it ate something without going over the calories of the day, I brought Bullion cubes to work. One cube, cup of hot water, sip till gone 5 calories! It is like soup, without noodles.
    If you do not feel that you can have carrots at your desk. You might want to bring a few cans of veggies in. Just make sure that they are not so high in salt.
    YES EVERYONE, I KNOW THAT THE BULLION IS HIGH IN SALT. :wink: Just drink the bullion once a day. twice if you need to. and you will be wanting water again!
    And chew gum if you can get away with it. :glasses:
    See if tht helps. Oh and reading. I like Fitness magazines. they motivate me for the evening workouts.
    --Diann:flowerforyou:
  • jessjess
    Options
    Good tips. Thanks.

The damage has been done...for today. Reese's Cups are of the Devil. :devil:

I'll hit the gym tonight. Need to burn ONLY 800 calories. :laugh: