Looking for new uk friends pls ...

Options
13»

Replies

• TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey people, Tammy here from Leicester UK.

Trying to lose another 25/30lbs... focusing on 20 at the moment as not lost in a while. Very good in the week but needs a little kick up the pooper on the weekends as I love binge drinking and crisps!!!!

Feel free to add :drinker:
  • PassionFlower29
    Options
    Hey Im Amber and I live in Bournemouth. Feel free to add me everyone as I've just re-signed up :)
  • tcThePT
    Options
    Afternoon all, I'm from Southampton and looking for a few more connections. Feel free to add me.
  • RachaelWoo
    Options
    Rachael, 20, Scotland!! Feel free to add, i'm a bit lonely with no MFP friends!! :)
  • Hiya Im from london too! 30 years old and a mum of two x
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 22 and in Norfolk
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Birmingham! :drinker:

(Although born and raised in London)
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey, 24 from Cambridge attempting to get back into this healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add. :)
  • RichardUKMK
    Options
    Hi, I'm Richard from Milton Keynes. I just joined today. Would welcome the support!
  • Lupuschamp
    Lupuschamp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :). In the UK, based in Cardiff and am getting into weightlifting.Would love to add friends who are active on MFP, always nice to see a busy news feed!
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Jade currently living and working in London - Looking for new buddies for motivation :) feel free to add!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends, but l come with a word of warning

1. I log daily
    2. If you dont log in for over 10 days, your gone
    3. I like to have a laugh
    4. I speak my mind
    5. l flirt

If after that you think you would like to get to know me better, send me a request with a message,

Are you brave enough lol
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!

I'm Dawn, from York, but live in East Sussex. I'm 36 (37 on Thurs :sad: ) and mum of 3 kids, the youngest is 5 months. I'm a teacher, but on maternity leave still.

I've logged for 831 days, all through pregnancy even. I'm just losing baby weight for the third time lol.