Looking for supportive friends :)

Options
Hi everyone *waves*...

So this is my 3rd, no wait 4th... oh maybe my 5th time to lose weight.

I am looking for supportive and talkative friends to chat to through weight loss :)

I have approx. 140lbs to lose so need to stay motivated.

Add me :)

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i think i tried 3493896839 times before actually being successful in losing weight, so just stick with it and you can do it :) added :)
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have 70lb to lose and I'm on, oh, my bazillionth try??? I'll add you :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    feel free to add if you give mutual support

good luck with the journey:smile:
  • angel0123bv
    Options
    Losing weight is never easy. Just remember you are not alone in this journey because a lot of us are with you, and feel your struggle also. You can do this, and so can I. I wish you hope and strength for the journey, and when you feel like you are hopeless and need a little help, I hope I am on here to help because I may need it too. My name is angel by the way, and want you to have a blessed day. :flowerforyou:
  • valley2mtn
    valley2mtn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) I, too, have tried every trick in the book. I was thinking about it today... It's kind of like being bricked into an area and knowing that the only way out is climbing. People try to sell you every other way it, but the only real way is just to face reality and climb the wall. Or stay fenced in and declare there's no way out. At my highest weight, I was 140 lbs overweight. I'm now about 85 lbs overweight. It's been a slow up and down, back and forth process, but I'm starting to see all the ways that I've sabotaged myself. Hopefully, those days are behind me and I've finally submitted to the reality. I have learned that, especially at my age, there is no way for me to do this in any kind of reasonable time frame except by combining diet and exercise. MFP has been a lifesaver for me. I love the community. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and full of encouragement. Best of luck on your journey!
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 27 pounds !!!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love supporting people and having that same support in return. It makes a world of difference!! So nice to meet you!! =)