Anybody know of a dinner recipe for less than 5oo calories?

Options

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Soup
  • landgirl321
    Options
    Nice one. I'm thinking up the exercise for today and maybe I can have grilled salmon with broccoli.
  • fayelobeck89
    fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Last night I had fish cakes, potato wedges and beans, it came to 400 something cals! I weighed my beans on 100gms I had 135gms of potato wedges and had 2 fish cakes... Total cal intake was 457 x
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Look for a 1,000 calorie recipe and eat half of it
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY??? all my dinners are less than 500 calories.... get some friends with open diaries and look at their food. Add me if you like.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of my dinners are under 500 calories (except today's). My diary is open if you'd like to check it out.

I manage to eat burgers with fries, tacos, steak - you name it - for 500 or fewer calories. Not too hard, actually. Portion control.

I also have a 200-calorie dessert every single night. :)
  • Aayjay005
    Options
    Most of my dinners are pretty down there too if you wanna check out what I'm making for dinner. I actually weigh out a couple things before I put them on my plate since that seems to be the only way to insure portion control and accuracy for tracking, lol

9963835.png
  • Zuzanna2801
    Options
    Stuffed peppers with mince, mushrooms, rice, onions and herbs and seasoning with mixed veg or roast veg. You could even serve it with a tomato and onion sauce
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Chicken,any veggie,any salad.
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I rarely have a dinner over 300 cals look at my diary it's open.
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My dinners are never more that 250/300 calories unless I go out to dinner or something. Last night I made BBQ Meatloaf Muffins (meatloaf made in muffin pans for portion control) and it was 100 calories a muffin. I had 2 and then 2/3 cups of corn which totaled 270 for my meal.

Google and I am sure you can find a lot of options.

And for those who might comment that 250/300 calories cannot be filling, I assure you it is. I eat most of my calories in the morning as i find it helps me to not snack throughout the day and keeps me satisified longer.

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper"

Happy losing! :flowerforyou: