Newbie saying Hi!

Options
So, I signed up for this site in March and then completely snoozed on it until just recently....now, I am completely OBSESSED!! I have been tracking like a crazy woman and trying to earn as many exercise calories as possible and I seeing some results. I have struggled for most of my adult life with not being "big" but being "bigger" than I wanted to be (completely messed up body image here...). Now that I am approaching official middle age, I am glad to have a tool I can use to get this calorie intake, calorie burn *kitten* down to a science. I totally love MFP and look forward to getting to know some of the people on this site.

Replies

• xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I recently rebooted and am also really loving it! Feel free to add me!
  • Early_Riser
    Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Pretty new myself. Signed up a while ago and never did anything with it. Feel free to add me.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Sounds like you're in the zone--that is awesome!! Feel free to add me too if you'd like. I've been on here awhile and have my ups & downs. But one day at a time!! Good luck!
  • hrh2009
    Options
    Hi All,
    :happy:

Have had this app a loooong time but am now dedicated to logging after finishing Insanity lately and not wanting to un-do my efforts.
    Feel free to add me/contact to share tips/recipes/ideas...
    I love clean eating, running, HIIT and have a fair bit of kitchen ideas/experience up my sleeve to share if anyone is interested in swapping tips or ideas for healthy meals and snacks.
    Also work at a fitness co so have got lots of fab ideas and tips off our PTs and Nutritionist so know the importance of getting inspiration off others and sharing little tips to drive eachother and keep it interesting.

:) H.
  • colleenzlife
    colleenzlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too reached that obsessed phase, I can't imagine not logging - it would be total chaos lol! I'll send you a friend request :)