Options
Hello all, I'm new to this site, have been using it to reduce calories since last week. I'm almost 40 and thought it's about time I tackled my weight, especially since recently quitting smoking has added to it!

Great site, every food/brand I have looked for has been there which makes it easier to complete daily record.

Replies

• Early_Riser
    Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I am new to this as well and I love that pretty much everything I eat is on the database. I have been discouraged by other trackers where you had to look everything up (lazy!!!). I also really like the feature that says ""if every day was like this you would weigh___ in five weeks" I find that completely motivational. It gives me something to work toward and a clear "picture" in my head of where I can end up with a little will power.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been here for nearly a year but have been slacking lately. I have allowed surgeries, injuries, and hospitalizations to get me down and discouraged. Time to get back at it.

Anyone can feel free to add me. Always looking for positive friends here!

Good luck
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Relatively new myself. I've lost a few pounds doing my own thing, but became stagnant and slacked. Also recently quitting the nicotine habit and have watched the pounds creep back on. Hoping this will keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • nics104
    nics104 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Very welcoming here. :-)