Would like to add friends :(

Options
Hi, I am new to MFP & have only started for 2 days. So far, I have kept within my calorie count. Would like to have some friends to get some motivation from each other.... >_< lets look forward to shedding weight & lead a healthier lifestyle! :)

Replies

• FreyaDH
    FreyaDH Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello.
    Well done on keeping within the calorie count so far.
    What are your goals?
    Im fairly new to MFP too but I'm finding it really useful to keep track of what i'm actually eating and burning.
    Feel free to add, and i'll do my best to keep you motivated.
    Everyone on here is really friendly too :smile:
  • Summerscoming
    Options
    hey i'll be your friend :) im realatively new...been here about a week. I'll tell you about myself so we can get to know each other.

start weight :9st 12.5lbs
    current weight 9st 5.5lbs
    goal weight: 8st 4/5lbs

im a biomedical science student in london, im 20 soon to be 21. and im wanting to dentistry as a post graduate degree. i enjoy dancing , dinner with friends, and i miss the beach since living in london!

nice to meet you! i'll add you as my friend xx
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too - about 2 weeks. 48-year-old mum of 3 grown up(ish) sons. Need to lose 14lbs to get to goal. I'll be happy to add you as a friend.

Sue :wink:
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also :happy:

Starting weight: 183
    Current: 179
    Goal: 145

I still have awhile to go, so adding friends would be great! I'm 17 and almost 18, which is exciting.
  • lounphill
    Options
    hi everyone,Im two days in and prepared for some great weight loss. Roll on weigh in next week. Hope it will show!!!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I will add you.

The friends feature is great. I love giving support to everyone.
  • viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to mfp also. I would love to have more friends. My goal is to lose 25 lbs. I am a 44 year old mother of 2. I work in a library and just want to feel better about myself. Thanks for sharing.

Starting weight 185
    Current weight 184
    Goal weight 160
  • bethlust
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! :laugh:
  • bethlust
    Options
    Im 16 :) Thank you , hope we can support each other :D
  • Jasdramaqueen
    Jasdramaqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Need the motivation! Am 26, live in London and struglle with portion sizes despite mammoth exercise sessions! We can do this!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WOuld love to have freinds on here too for motivation and tips, I've just joined here and already I went over my calorie count :(
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm always on the hunt for new friends for motiviation, you can add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!