Newbie, Just getting started and Saying HI!

Options
Hi everyone, I was doing pretty well with my healthy eating and exercise until a few months ago when I tore my calf muscle. I finally got the go ahead to start working out again. If anyone wants to say hi, knows any good workouts with less strain on the lower body just let me know.

Also, If anyone wants to add me a friend go ahead!

Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Welcom! Kinda new here myself. Seems like a pretty friendly place! :smile:
  • k8161819
    Options
    Yea! I live in a pretty isolated place, so it is nice to find people who are on the same goal plans to talk to for encouragement and help. Really glad I found this website!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard everyone... feel free to add me.. i can use all the friends and motivation i can get
  • tayleigh4
    tayleigh4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey ;* I'm new to the community message boards. They seem mostly encouraging, it's nice to see that people are in the same boat as you & they are working towards goals just like you :)
  • glamazon2
    Options
    hi
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm active on here daily.
  • abosq
    abosq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard-
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new "again" lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Seems like a pretty friendly place! :smile:

LOL
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome aboard! Friend request sent. Anyone else can add me as well!
  • bet512
    bet512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to fitness pal and I am in week 3 of eliminating sugar and bad carbs to help manage my insulin resistance turned type 2 diabetes! I have never done well at previous attempts so I am thrilled at how well the food diary has helped me, and I feel better already.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi
    This site is awesome, good luck :smile:
  • bet512
    bet512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone with similar issues, ideas, support feel free to send fruend requests, Diabetics, insulin resistance,thks!
  • jstjinny
    jstjinny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me, too, I mean really new, like day 1 new. Wish me luck and perseverance.
  • mango1421
    Options
    hello, I'm new too. first time I've tried atkins. I had my thyroid out a few years ago and some issues with the replacement hormone. now everything is in check seems like a good time to start losing…….I hope!!
    I don't have a scale just judge by my clothes. Have been in ketosis for 1 week now. can't say i really feel any weight lose right now, this is my second week of the induction phase so ill keep my fingers crossed. I've been sticking to 16-20 carbs a day through veggies. i work out 40-50 mins/day.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome!!
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    HEY! I recommend a good stationary bike and pedal away lol. You don't want to put to much weight on that muscle and just make things worse and slow down progress. go beast mode on that stationary bike!:smile::smile: