Where are my Big Beautiful Women at? I need more friends

Options
I am looking for friends that can motivate and want motivation. I've just cleaned out my list of those who haven't logged in, in weeks. I need more friends who are serious about trying to lose weight.

I ask for BBW's because I am one and feel that if you are or where that we'll relate.

Replies

• chitownangel78
    Options
    Hello! I am a BBW who has lost 59 lbs already and need to lose another 40-50 - at least that's my goal. I just sent you a friend request.
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh nice. Good job girl
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Yay! More friends! I've got about 45 lbs to go. :)
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Right here! Add me if you'd like!
    I feel the same way about the ability to relate with bigger women, same struggles, ya know? :)
  • MsMaryHB
    MsMaryHB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a BBW and I have lost 10 lbs already and need to lose another 150, at least that's my goal. I just sent you a friend request.
  • sdubose0113
    Options
    Right here! Getting to be less big and still beautiful :)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    BBW here too.. ive lost 15 lbs so far and have 70 more to lose.. i log in daily and try to keep my friends motivated. i cleaned up my friends list today my self and got rid of several that havent been on weeks and even months.. feel free to add me.. always looking for new friends..
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am loving all my new BBW friends! Girl power!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    BBW RULE!!!!
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Morning! my highest weight was 283, my current weight is floating somewhere around 225ish. I still have around 50 lbs to go to my goal. I cant promise I log everyday, but i'm typically on and active. (:

Good luck on your journey!!
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :smile: Can always use more friends and it is nice having friends who are on the same journey! Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    BBW right here, and always looking for new friends :)
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends who are currently on the same journey. I'm down 18.6 since June.... slow and steady!
    Please feel free to add me, I log in every day and love to encourage others! :D
  • rrodriguer
    Options
    Hello Can I be your friend ?
  • Jazmab
    Jazmab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've lost a total of 13 pounds since I've gotten serious about a healthier me! I've achieved one goal of coming off of my high cholesterol medication and now this goal is to come off of my hypertension medication. My highest weight was 235 pounds but I used natural supplements to help me lose most of that but now I'm into all natural and using nothing but healthier foods, exercising and motivation from others that are on the same or similar journey as myself. Well feel free to add me or stop by......
  • madisonsmith1297
    Options
    I just recently got back into logging every day and would love more friends as well. Starting weight: 320. Current weight: 238.5. Goal: somewhere in the 150-170 range. Feel free to add me!
  • DsSquishy
    DsSquishy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new to the forums, but not new to MFP, or attempting weight loss. I just got back into logging every day. My starting weight was 322ish, and I am currently down to 315. Still early on in my journey, but feel free to add me! :) I'm super excited to get going on this! I'm done having children (I had 2, youngest who is 18 months), so now is the time to get healthy, so I can run after them!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    SW:360.2
    CW:274.8
    GW:130
    Fellow BBW here. Been logging for 280 days.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    HI all
    A Super BBW here. Have been battling this weigh issue all my life. In Jan 2006 at 497 pounds I started WW and later switched to NS. I had gotten down to 317 by Nov 2007 for a total of 180 pounds lost. Never got over into twoterville, lost my motivation and started living with a chef. However I managed to maintain my weight for about a year. In 2009 I slowly starting gaining again and over the last 5 years saw my weight increasing each year. It finally sunk in this year 2014 after tearing the right and left meniscus of my right knee that I had to STOP gaining before I was 497 again. It took me awhile but finally June 1st at 390 pounds I started NS again. Would love to get to 190 by my 60th Birthday Jan 2016. Being disabled and old I am not losing as quickly as I did in 2006 but whatever I can lose I will be happy with. So far it has only been 24 pounds this time around.
    Would love to add you as a friend and maybe we can even start a BBW daily thread to discuss our weight loss efforts and unique issues we have because we are BBW's.