Here it is Wednesday! What are you going to do with it?

Options
Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Wednesday is the day I work at the cat rescue for a while...then a workshop and show tonight. In between, I'll be doing some exercising, office type work, promo and publicity, then late tonight, I'll hit the bed exhausted and happy.

What are you going to do with Wednesday?

Replies

• Summerscoming
    Options
    Studying for exams :( and cutting up dead bodies this after noon ( i quite like that part :-/) then studying once more! have fun at the cat rescue!
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    working today then tonight gym followed by dog training with our whippet puppy Smudge.
  • AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im going to go to the doctors, then shops, visit my nana come home tidy and make a nice chicken dinner
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Hi! I really love your daily topics :) today i went for a walk with my sister to feed the birds. i get exercise and they don't starve to death...

Happy wednesday y'all
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    Well, yesterday was Burns Night here in Scotland and I ate 371 calories more than I should have. It sounds a lot, but having seen how calorie laden haggis is I don't think I did too badly! Today (in the next 30 minutes) I will be going for a jog. I was supposed to go with a friend, but she cancelled, so it's harder to get moving BUT I'm a more experienced jogger, so I can work harder without her. I'll probably listen to some comedy podcasts as I run. Later I have a committee meeting to attend, I'm the chair of a local charity. Due to the meeting I haven't made myself available for any last minute shifts that may crop up at work, so I don't need to worry about a night shift tonight and may have a cheeky Bud when I get home from my meeting :-)
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm unfortunately doing nothing......same as every day. But am enjoying doing nothing on my own as my youngest is at nursery and daughter is at school so I have a house to myself.....oh, well my hubby is here, but he plays gayza...I mean forza, so it's really quiet. I'm thinking of clearing out my wardrobe and definitely have to sort out kids wardrobes. So boring day really. :smile:

Happy, less boring Wednesday to you all.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'll be busy trying to save business' and individuals money with they electricity bills. I'll be out and about seeing potential customers and my current customers to make sure everything is as it should be with there bills. Then I'll come home and play with my dogs, fix some dinner and hit the bed and hopefully sleep through the night.
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    :laugh: I am going to be waiting for Friday when I have the day off work for some pampering and retail therapy .. whoo hooo .. can't wait :bigsmile:
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    Already got up and went to the gym and burned about 800 cal. and the rest of the day will be like every other one, hanging out with my 13 month old guy :)
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Hit the gym this morning, work job 1 til 3:15 then job 2 from 4-9ish, then home to craaaaaaaaaaaaash.
  • SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    Working at the office from 9-5, then home for a cuppa before getting changed and loading up the Wii for some working out with either Wii Fit and / or Sports Active 2. Will get dinner after that and probably chill out or nip to the shop to get in some more diet-friendly food.

Nothing special sadly! LOL
  • carmen62
    Options
    It is Australia Day and almost over. I went for a 10 km run, then worked :( as I am a teacher and school is back on Monday. We had butterflied lamb roast and salad for dinner- meant to be BBQ'd but ran out of gas- and red wine.

Nice day overall.
  • jlc2002
    jlc2002 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm just finalizing a few things before me and the hubby leave for Cuba. We are going on an all inclusive 4 day vacation since he was told on Monday he is off until the 1st of February.

It will be a nice challenge to see how well I can stick to my diet. That is a sure thing. So weighed myself in 2 days early and dropped another 0.6lbs to even out to 5lbs lost since January 14th
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    Lets see, I get to chase my 4-yr old around, do dishes, cook chicken, and clean house since I have to work thursday, friday, and saturday this week! Then Mom is coming over this afternoon for some 6 Week Body Makeover exercise and dinner!! Yay!!
  • equivocalbeauty
    equivocalbeauty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Work today and Statistics class tonight (if it doesn't snow). I know, really exciting huh?