Hi there from the UK

Options
beccus
beccus Posts: 25 Member
Hi all

I just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself.
I'm Becca, I'm 28 and I'm in desperate need of losing some weight, and the encouragement from you guys might be enough to make it stick!

I weight 18st 10 (my heaviest was just under 20st) I think this is about 262lb. I'm in a UK 22-24 and I want to get down to a 16.
I've set my big goal as 200lb for the time being which is about 14st 2, I think.

I'm taking it 7lb at a time though.

Anyway, hi there!

Becca

Replies

• roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca and welcome to myfitnesspal. I'm sure that we will all be able to encourage you and stick to your goals!
  • forttc
    forttc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it Becca. Watch you calories in and calories burned. I like to look at success stories for inspiration. Good luck.
  • mangle
    mangle Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Becca,
    I am of similiar weight and started useing myfitnesspal in the last 3 weeks, not doing to bad at the moment, completing the daily record certainly helps. Keep going
  • AimsMac
    AimsMac Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Becca!

Ive been on this here for nearly 3 weeks now and its great, ive never had to monitor my food so much before! and the motivation and support from everyone here really helps!

Good luck hun, feel free to add me as a friend for support :) x
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.
    I've just decided to do it - my boyfriend is the same, so we're helping each other - I figure I'm still young enough for it to make a difference to my future health.

So here goes!
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi There Becca
    Am Mel from across the pond (Ireland)
    I was 14st 4 at my heaviest, am down to 12 4. Have loads to go though.

Looking forward to seeing ya arond the place and good luck on your journey
    x
  • clanmacbeath
    clanmacbeath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Rebecca

I'm in the UK too! You can do it. This is a great place to get support and completing you food and fitnessdiary will really help!

Di
  • allywombat
    Options
    Good luck - I have just started out too and I am feeling really motivated today - hope that will last though!!
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi becca i am in the uk too i have joined today as well good luck to you val